American Asset Management, Inc. (AAM) is an Investment Advisory firm registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission. We do not render or offer personalized investment advice or financial planning advice through this medium. This medium is limited to providing you with general information on our services and provides a way for you to contact us.
The advice can only be rendered after all of the following conditions are met:
- Delivery of a Disclosure Statement from our form ADV Part II to you.
- Execution of an Investment Advisory and/or Financial Planning Agreement between you and us.
The information on this website is based on data gathered from sources which we believe are reliable. It is not guaranteed as to the accuracy, does not purport to be complete and is not the primary basis for investment decisions. It should not be construed as advice of any kind or meeting the particular investment needs of any investor.
When you access links from this website you may leave this website. We do not endorse the content, products or services on these websites.
- American Asset Management is registered as an investment advisor with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- American Asset Management is not engaged in the practice of law or accounting. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change. The content of this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned.
- Backtesting involves a hypothetical reconstruction, based on past market data, of what the performance of a particular account would have been had the advisor been managing the account using a particular investment strategy. Performance results presented do not represent actual trading using client assets but were achieved through the retroactive application of a model that was designed with the benefit of hindsight.
- Backtested performance results have inherent limitations, particularly the fact that these results do not represent actual trading and may not reflect the impact that material economic and market factors might have placed on the advisors decision making if the advisor were actually managing the clients money.
- Backtested returns should not be viewed as indicative of the advisors skill and do not reflect the performance results that were achieved by any particular client. From 1973 through 2008, the advisor was not providing advice using this model and clients returns were materially different. The model that gave rise to these backtested performance returns is one that the advisor is now using in managing clients accounts and has been doing so since 2009.
- Performance results are presented net-of-fees and reflect the reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment or strategy will be profitable or equal to past performance levels.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals, and economic conditions, may materially alter the performance of your portfolio.
- Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s portfolio.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. There are no assurances that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
- Asset allocation and diversification do not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.